Perfect for a cosy Halloween dinner, this flavour-packed soup by M&S is a great way to use up all of the leftovers from your pumpkin carving. Plus, it has a honey and pumpkin spice glaze and is served in a pumpkin bloomer, which is amazing to look at and even more delicious to eat.
- 1.5kg of mixed autumn vegetables, such as pumpkin, butternut squash and sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Cook With M&S honey and pumpkin spice glaze
- 1l vegetable stock
- 4 pumpkin bloomers
- Natural yoghurt, pumpkin seeds and thyme to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas mark 6.
- Add the vegetables to a large roasting tin. Pour over the olive oil, season, then add the Cook with M&S honey and pumpkin spice glaze. Mix until the vegetables are coated.
- Place in the oven and cook for around 30 minutes or until all vegetables are lightly caramelised and have softened. Remove from the oven.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a saucepan and simmer. Add the roasted vegetables and bring to the boil.
- Using a hand blender, blend until the soup is smooth. Add more stock if you prefer a lighter texture.
- Cut the top off each bloomer and remove some of the bread inside t create a bowl.
- Pour the soup into the bloomer bowls and add a swirl of yoghurt, a scattering of pumpkin seeds and a few thyme leaves.