Whether you're a first time camper or a seasoned pro, a full weekend of festival camping can seem a little daunting especially when you have your whole family in tow! We've put together a camping starter pack for those staying with us over the Festival Weekend...you can thank us later. The Big Feastival has a range of Campsite options available. From Pre-Pitched and Glamping, to regular Camping, there's something for everyone. Head over to our ticket page to find out more and book your tickets.
TOP TIPS & WHAT TO PACK!
Other than the obvious camping equipment (tent and sleep bag), here are a few things we couldn't camp without...
- Biodegradable wet wipes (these will be your saving grace!)
- Hand sanitizer
- Layers, waterproof jackets and lots of socks! Even if the we're blessed with glorious weather, the nights will still be chilly so make sure you are equipped for every eventuality
- Phone battery-life is a constant source of woe so you have a couple of options:
- Bring a rubbish phone that does the bare minimum; calls and texts. Be it an old phone or a cheap one, make sure it's one you can afford to lose and has a battery that lasts you all day
- Portable Chargers - there are lots of inexpensive
- Flashlight. Essential when it's dark and you need to find the toilet!
- Folding Chair
- Wellies are a must. Even if the weather is looking dry
- Reusable bags. Helps separate wet/dirty clothes
- Flags or something colourful to mark your tent and make it instantly recognizable. At night it can be hard to find the right tent!
- Water Bottle. It's so important to stay hydrated - we have refillable points around the festival and campsite!
- Camping lantern for the dark evenings
- Supply of snacks and cereal bars. Although we have a whole range of food on offer at the festival, snacks to keep energy up (and little ones happy) are key!
And don't worry - if you forget anything on the weekend, our friends at Regatta will be bringing a pop-up shop to the campsite, selling all of your camping essentials! We will also have a number of excellent campsite caterers to keep you fed and watered from the moment you wake up. Serving from 6am, choose from Le Swine's delicious Bacon Baps, Olivier's Bakery Pastries and stunning brews from The Coffee Dome and Routes! With these smells filling the morning air, we're sure you won't need to worry about going hungry over the festival weekend.
See you on the farm!
Big Love, BF Team X