Travel & Accommodation
Care & Safety
We are working to make The Big Feastival as accessible as possible. However, The Big Feastival is an outdoor event in fields that could pose problems for mobility (particularly in wet weather).
Free tickets will be provided for carers and personal assistants for standard adult ticket holders with physical and mental difficulties. For those with child and teen tickets, a free carer or personal assistant ticket shall also be provided free of charge, but the child or teen must be accompanied by a paying adult ticket holder (such adult ticket holder may be the carer or personal assistant).
We will be offering the following for disabled customers:
- Accessible toilets, showers and water points within the Campsite.
- Please call Ticketmaster on 0800 988 4440 to book your tickets and apply for your carer or personal assistant ticket. You will need to show a copy of your current DLA letter or copies of appropriate supportive medical documentation for qualification when collecting your ticket on site.
- Accessible toilets within the Main Arena.
- Raised viewing area within the Main Arena.
- Disabled Parking (you will need to have your blue badge on display).
- Stewards to help with any difficulties that may arise over the weekend.
If you have any other accessibility queries, please email email@example.com.