The week has come. We're down to our final countdown! With the weather forecast looking warm and sunny, we're super excited to be just days away from opening our festival gates...
With temperatures set to soar into the high 20s, make sure you are ready for a weekend outside in the sunshine. We've put together some top tips:
- Stay hydrated and visit our water points to refill your bottles
- Seek help from staff if you feel ill or faint
- Bring suncream and a hat
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes
- Loosen your clothing and wear light layers to allow air circulation
- Seek shade whenever you have the opportunity
- Look after each other and check in if you see anyone who looks like they might need help
Keep an eye on the latest weather forecast here.
See you in a couple of days for 3 days of Feastival fun in the sun!