The Cheese Bar
The Big Feastival 2019 (23rd - 25th August):
Talks & Tastings
Want to learn how to taste cheese like a pro? Ever wondered why cheese and cider go SO well together? Or perhaps you just want to put together a banging cheeseboard to impress your friends and family?
The Cheese Bar are hosting a range of talks, workshops and pairing sessions again this year – from cheese and booze pairings, to child-friendly tasters.
Come along and brush up on your fromage familiarity.
- 12pm - Cheese & Wine Pairing for Kids (alcohol free!) with Cellarman Sam
- 2pm - From Farmhouse to Fine Dining with Cellarman Sam
- 11am - Cheese & Wine Pairing for Kids (alcohol free!) with Cellarman Sam
- 1pm - How to Eat Cheese with Patrick McGuigan
- 3pm - From Farmhoue to Fine Dining with Cellarman Sam
- 11am - How to Eat Cheese with Patrick McGuigan
- 1pm - Pimp Your Cheeseboard with Patrick McGuigan
- 3pm - Cheese 101 with Patrick McGuigan
Pre-booking is essential – so don't miss out!
Cheese Bar Supper Club
Join the team behind The Cheese Truck & The Cheese Bar for an intimate Fondue Feast! Their supper clubs, running at 6.30, 7.15 and 8pm every evening, are the stuff of cheese dreams – and there are only 18 tickets for each night!
- Charcuterie Board Blackhand Charcuterie Smoke-Staxx Beer Sticks Bay Cured Pork Loin
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Classic Four Cheese Fondue Coolea, Ogleshield, Doddington, Mayfield, White Wine, Kirsch
Sides for Dipping
- Rosemary Potatoes Cornichons Charred Broccoli, Garlic Oil, Pine Nut, Old Winchester Swaledale Chipolatas Coombeshead Farm Sourdough
- Milk & Cookies Ice Cream Sandwich from Happy Endings
- Choice of red, white or rose wine on tap, from our wine truck!
CHEESE BAR SUPPER CLUB PRICES
The price of food per person is £32. If you would like wine (in a carafe) to be included this will cost £44 per person. Wine by the glass can be purchased from the truck.
Don't miss out on the ultimate cheesy feast!